- Child Trailers
- Special Needs Trailers
- Pet Trailers
- Cargo Trailers
- $99.00 Economy Bike Trailer
- $100.00 Speedy Cart
- $129.00 DIY Cargo Bike Trailer Kit
- $149.00 Promotion Mini Sign Trailer Systems
- $250.00 Promotion Maxi Sign Trailer Systems
- $229.00 Heavy Duty Flatbed(sale $199.00)
- $249.00 Shopper Trailer(Sale $199.00)
- $249.00 New Cargo Buddy Trailer
- $399.00 Suitcase Trailer
- $599.00 Landscaping Trailer
- Sport Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- About Us
- Parts and Support
- Contact Us
Kayak, Surf/Sail Board Trailer
Road to the water is easier than ever. Includes Kart and Towing Assembly $180!
Our Kayak trailer allows you to pull your kayak or sail/surf board with your bicycle. Your boat/board must have a handle or bowline. Trailer consists of two components: first the "Smart Stick" connects the front of your boat with a hitch to the bicycle seat post, second the two wheeled cart the supports the boat. The kart fits under your kayak and has two folding padded supports. Our ultra-light design is made of aluminum and 16" bicycle wheels which can be quickly removed for storage. The Kayak Kart is built in our Guelph Canada factory. It can also be used as a portage cart for canoes. We ship the Wike Kayak Bicycle Trailer directly to you and you can only purchase it in our secure online store. Buy it now!
The following features are included on every Wike Kayak Kart:
- Padded and hinged portage cart with quick release wheels
- Seat Post hitch with quick release smart stick to extend to bow of boat
- Kart weight 9lbs.
- Towing Assembly weight 1.5lbs.
- Carrying capacity 70 lbs.
- Maximum boat width 36" with stock kit (call customer service for wider kit)
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
- 16" bicycle wheels.
About the Seat Post Hitch"
Our "Seat Post Hitch" is molded from high strength nylon with fibreglass reinforcement. It will not rotate on your seat post once installed properly. It can be used directly on seat posts from 1" to 1 3/8"diameter.(all types)
Thank you so much for promptly sending me the parts for my boat trailer. I was so distraught when someone stole the parts last weekend and I thought I'd be out of a trailer for a while. Having this trailer has greatly enhanced my life, encouraging me to use my kayak more since it has made it really easy for me to go down to the river anytime I want to. I've towed my boat all over and across Ottawa, even though the busy downtown streets with relative ease. Attached is a picture of my set up at Victoria Island, my favourite place to put in right within view of Parliament Hill. I modified the towing assembly to fit my kayak specifically with hooks. All the best to you and your team, Glenn Gobuyan, Ottawa
Extra bike hitches are also found on parts page
Kayak Pack - $50
Kayak pack with shoulder strap. Holds kart with wheels and smart stick in a tidy velcro closing bag.
Extra Seat Post Hitches - $25
Do you have more than one bike?