- Child Trailers
- Special Needs Trailers
- Pet Trailers
- Cargo Trailers
- $99.00 Economy Bike Trailer
- $100.00 Speedy Cart
- $129.00 DIY Cargo Bike Trailer Kit
- $149.00 Promotion Mini Sign Trailer Systems
- $250.00 Promotion Maxi Sign Trailer Systems
- $229.00 Heavy Duty Flatbed(sale $199.00)
- $249.00 Shopper Trailer(Sale $199.00)
- $249.00 New Cargo Buddy Trailer
- $399.00 Suitcase Trailer
- $599.00 Landscaping Trailer
- Sport Trailers
- Boat Trailers
- About Us
- Parts and Support
- Contact Us
The Wike Moonlite Trailer
The definition of affordable bike trailer comfort
Reg Price $369
The Wike Moonlite Child Bicycle Trailer is our most affordable luxury bike trailer. Smooth, stable, and roomy, the Moonlite sets the benchmark for affordable bicycle trailers. With room for two, there's no reason to compromise quality and space for price. Built at our factory in Canada by the very same team that builds our high-end premium trailers and shipped directly to you, you can only purchase it in our secure online store. Buy now!
Compare the Wike Moonlite with other Wike Child Trailers
Your child's safety is of the highest importance. At Wike, we take care to include the premium safety features into every Wike. The Wike Moonlite bike trailer is no exception. Your Wike Moonlite includes the following safety features:
- Big tinted side windows for UV protection
- Bright yellow top to reflect sun's heat
- Bright yellow/black back for safety
- Reflective strips (View)
- Orange safety flag
- Heavy duty safety strap to bicycle (View)
- Flexible elastomer hitch
The following features are also included on every Wike Moonlite:
- Premium, long-lasting and durable fabric.
- Patented flip over towbar/handle. (Check our video gallery below to see this in action.)
- Suspension seat with padded front.
- Hard floor for long life and protection. (Check our video gallery below to see the abuse it can take.)
- Push button alloy hubs, precision bearings
- For occupants ages six months to 6 years. Helps stabilize younger children. Adjustable in size as child grows.
- Toy Pockets, Big rear trunk (24"x6"x12")
- Under seat storage compartment. (View)
- Flow through ventilation
- Hide-a-way front screen plus rain screen. (View)
- Dished alloy rims and alloy frame
- Fast folding frame (5 seconds). (Check our video gallery above to see this in action.)
- Two bike hitches included.
Bike Trailer Specifications
- Max size of child - 52"
- Weight in lbs. - 21 lbs
- Overall length - 45"
- Overall width - 31.75"
- Inside seat width - 24"
- Inside height - 30"
- Legroom (length) - 30"
- Height (from ground) - 41"
- Folded dimensions - 27" x 29" x 11"
- Total Carrying Capacity - 100lbs
- Wheels - 20" spoked alloy push button
- Frame - Aluminum
Rated a better value than Burley D'lite and the Chariot Cougar! Read the Article
What they said
May 10, 2008 We bought a Moonlight double about two months ago and we are in love! My two boys (3 years and 13 months) love riding in it. My 3 year old asks to go for a bike ride every day! Your product is great and better than anything else we researched. People constantly stop us to ask us about it. A quick question...do you have an idea how to lock the trailer to the bike when you leave it? We like to bike to our local shopping area, but we're worried that someone will walk away with our trailer. Thanks again! Tammy
Available AccessoriesCustomize your Wike any way you like. The following accessories are available for the Wike Moonlite bicycle trailer.
Swivel Nose Wheel - $40
This is a 8" swivel wheel that rotates down in the front of the trailer to provide easier balance while walking with flip-over towbar/handle.
Padded Shoulder Harnesses - $15
For occupants ages six months to 6 years. Helps stabilize younger children. Adjustable in size as child grows.
Helmet Relief Cushion - $20
For younger riders ages 1 to 3 the cushion provides space behind their head for a helmet. Adjustable
All Weather Trailer Cover - $50
Trailer Cover protects fabrics from the sun, rain, and snow, comes with bag for storage
Extra Bike Hitches - $20
Each Wike trailer kit comes with two bike hitches. Would you like extra hitches for additional bicycles?
What they said
I am VERY pleased with this Moonlite Single bike trailer: 1) easy to set up, fold and put away; 2) glides easy and light (as a stroller and jogger; have yet to try it as a trailer); 3) this is the most comfortable stroller I ever pushed- courtesy of the handlebar that DOES adjust to multiple heights (I stand under 5 feet); 4) craftsmanship is exceptional; and, 5) materials are great without looking ostentatious. It folds easily and small- in my Toyota Camry, I put it in the middle of the trunk and have plenty of room on either side for other things. This means I can load, unload and/or reach for things (including the Moonlite Single) without having to first unload or move other things out of the way.